Click to follow the link to reference
- AJUM Virtual Journal on Endometriosis
- A pictorial guide to the ultrasound identification and assessment of uterosacral ligaments in women with potential endometriosis
- Transvaginal sonography accurately predicts lesion to anal verge distance in women with deep endometriosis of the rectosigmoid
- Terms, definitions and measurements to describe sonographic features of myometrium and uterine masses: a consensus opinion from the Morphological Uterus Sonographic Assessment (MUSA) group
- Preoperative Ultrasound Indications Determine Excision Technique for Bowel Surgery for Deep Infiltrating Endometriosis: A Single, High-Volume Center
- A step‐by‐step guide to sonographic evaluation of deep infiltrating endometriosis
- Non invasive Ultrasound Diagnosis Endometriosis
- Role of transvaginal ultrasound in evaluation of ureteral involvement in deep infiltrating endometriosis
- Poor sensitivity of transvaginal ultrasound markers in diagnosis of superficial endometriosis of the uterosacral ligaments.
- Effect of surgery on ovarian reserve in women with endometriomas, endometriosis and controls
- Ultrasound-Based Endometriosis Staging System: Validation Study to Predict Complexity of Laparoscopic Surgery
Download the ASUM Endometriosis Worksheet
Use the worksheet to help guide you through the reporting of endometriosis by ultrasound.
This worksheet will be used in the cases sessions.
Copyright 2020, Echo Guru Pty Ltd